Nutritionally prepared meals, using:
- Grass fed beef & poultry (animal raised on grass, free from antibiotics, hormones and ethically raised on Ontario small farms)
- Local and seasonal organic produce whenever it’s possible!
- Gelatin rich homemade bone broth using bones (and certified organic chicken feet) from healthy naturally raised and organic animals from small local farmers.
- Pastured eggs (hens living on grass, producing healthy, deeply orange pigmented yolks)
- High quality pantry ingredients (coconut oil, non GMO raw sunflower oil from Ontario, Italian pure olive oil, fermented apple cider vinegar, unrefined sea salt, etc).
- Everything is made from scratch. No preservatives, no artificial ingredients and no refined sugars are used.
- Non-soy tempeh made locally from ‘Culture City’ in Toronto
- Only certified organic corn & soy (non GMO)
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner options to last the week
- Meals prepared and delivered fresh to your home or office in glass re-usable, recyclable, and compostable containers
- Naturally gluten & dairy free menu
- Free Delivery in Toronto
- New menu each week.
- No commitment to order, just order when you like!